All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- fix compiling on non x86_64 architecture (M1 mac)
- Removed usage of
ERL_INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIR, it was removed in OTP 23
- Change build path to use
MIX_APP_PATHif available. This should improve compilation for multiple nerves targets.
- Fixed GCC warning implicit declaration of strnlen on GNU/Linux
- Removed files from Windows Makefile to fix compiling on Windows.
CRC.calculate/2generic calculate function that takes the input as first parameter. This is a copy of
CRC.crc/2but should allow easier transition from the legacy model functions ie
- Many README and Documentation tweaks / improvements.
- Docs for generic
- Migrated erlang model specific functions to use
crc_fastinstead of model specific NIFs
- Removed model specific NIFs
- Moved model specific functions from
- Removed redundant tests
- Fixed cross-compile settings
- Removed compile-time reference to NIF
- Restored Windows build support #21
CRC.list/1functions to get full list of pre-defined models
- Generic CRC calculation NIFs
- PYCRC property tests to TravisCI build
- Removed compiled NIF files from release #16
- Timeslice reduction counting to NIFs, allowing NIF functions to play nice with the BEAM Scheduler
- Erlang support & rebar configs
- NIF based XOR checksum
- CRC-16 Kermit
- Added TravisCI