Ecto v3.0.7 Ecto.LogEntry View Source
Struct used for logging entries.
It is composed of the following fields:
- query - the query as string;
- source - the query data source;
- params - the query parameters;
- result - the query result as an
- query_time - the time spent executing the query in native units;
- decode_time - the time spent decoding the result in native units (it may be nil);
- queue_time - the time spent to check the connection out in native units (it may be nil);
- connection_pid - the connection process that executed the query;
- ansi_color - the color that should be used when logging the entry.
Notice all times are stored in native unit. You must convert them to
the proper unit by using
System.convert_time_unit/3 before logging.
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Types
Link to this section Functions
Logs the given entry in the given level.
The logger call won’t be removed at compile time as custom level is given.