Struct used for logging entries.
It is composed of the following fields:
- query - the query as string or a function that when invoked resolves to string;
- source - the query data source;
- params - the query parameters;
- result - the query result as an
- query_time - the time spent executing the query in native units;
- decode_time - the time spent decoding the result in native units (it may be nil);
- queue_time - the time spent to check the connection out in native units (it may be nil);
- connection_pid - the connection process that executed the query;
- ansi_color - the color that should be used when logging the entry.
Notice all times are stored in native unit. You must convert them to
the proper unit by using
System.convert_time_unit/3 before logging.
Logs the given entry in debug mode.
The logger call will be removed at compile time if
compile_time_purge_level is set to higher than debug.
Logs the given entry in the given level.
The logger call won’t be removed at compile time as custom level is given.