View Source Changelog
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
1.0.1 - 2022-05-12
- Added documentation
1.0.0 - 2022-05-11
No changes. This release marks stability in the API.
0.7.0 - 2022-03-16
- When ording by a fragment, Fob may now cast dates from binaries into
- This fixes errors arising from fetching the next page of data when ordering by a fragment
- See the new
0.6.1 - 2022-03-14
- Fixed some cases where date / datetime casting suffered from the dynamic expressions approach. The original Ecto integration queries now run unless a fragment if supplied.
0.6.0 - 2022-03-10
- Added the ability to paginate with order by fragments, when the same query fragment is a select. See tests for example.
0.5.1 - 2022-02-04
- Fixed a case where
Fob.page_breaks/2would miscalculate the page breaks when a query was ordered by a column which was also part of a
selectthat belonged to a joined table.
0.5.0 - 2021-12-03
- Removed usages of
- This fixes a query error when ordering by a nillable integer-type column
0.4.0 - 2021-03-17
- Added the ability to paginate by
- this returns the entire dataset
0.3.0 - 2021-03-05
- Added implementations for
0.3.0 - 2021-03-04
- Added a
Fob.PageBreak.expand_space/4function for expanding the bounds of a page-break space.
0.2.0 - 2021-03-04
Fob.between_bounds/3for querying any number of records between two page-breaks
- kind-of a book-ends concept rather than page-breaks :thinking:
Fob.PageBreak.compare/3for comparing lists of page breaks
0.1.0 - 2021-03-03
- Initial implementation
0.0.0 - 2021-02-25
- This project was generated by Gaas