GitDiff v0.6.3 GitDiff.Chunk View Source
Every patch generated by a 'git diff' command contains one or more chunks
Link to this section Summary
Link to this section Types
Link to this type
Defines the Chunk struct.
- :from_start_line - The line at which this chunk began preimage.
- :to_start_line - The line at which this chunk began postimages.
- :from_num_lines - The number of lines in the file preimage.
- :to_num_lines - The number of lines in the file postimages.
- :header - The header indicating the format and the file names.
- :lines - The lines of text contained within this chunk of changes. See
- :context - The extracted context from the header if there is one. A blank string otherwise.