GoogleApi.Calendar.V3.Model.AclRule (google_api_calendar v0.21.3) View Source
nil) - ETag of the resource.
nil) - Identifier of the Access Control List (ACL) rule. See Sharing calendars.
calendar#aclRule) - Type of the resource ("calendar#aclRule").
nil) - The role assigned to the scope. Possible values are:
- "none" - Provides no access.
- "freeBusyReader" - Provides read access to free/busy information.
- "reader" - Provides read access to the calendar. Private events will appear to users with reader access, but event details will be hidden.
- "writer" - Provides read and write access to the calendar. Private events will appear to users with writer access, and event details will be visible.
- "owner" - Provides ownership of the calendar. This role has all of the permissions of the writer role with the additional ability to see and manipulate ACLs.
nil) - The extent to which calendar access is granted by this ACL rule.