GoogleApi.Compute.V1.Model.AutoscalerStatusDetails (google_api_compute v0.37.0) View Source
nil) - The status message.
nil) - The type of error, warning, or notice returned. Current set of possible values:
- ALL_INSTANCES_UNHEALTHY (WARNING): All instances in the instance group are unhealthy (not in RUNNING state).
- BACKEND_SERVICE_DOES_NOT_EXIST (ERROR): There is no backend service attached to the instance group.
- CAPPED_AT_MAX_NUM_REPLICAS (WARNING): Autoscaler recommends a size greater than maxNumReplicas.
- CUSTOM_METRIC_DATA_POINTS_TOO_SPARSE (WARNING): The custom metric samples are not exported often enough to be a credible base for autoscaling.
- CUSTOM_METRIC_INVALID (ERROR): The custom metric that was specified does not exist or does not have the necessary labels.
- MIN_EQUALS_MAX (WARNING): The minNumReplicas is equal to maxNumReplicas. This means the autoscaler cannot add or remove instances from the instance group.
- MISSING_CUSTOM_METRIC_DATA_POINTS (WARNING): The autoscaler did not receive any data from the custom metric configured for autoscaling.
- MISSING_LOAD_BALANCING_DATA_POINTS (WARNING): The autoscaler is configured to scale based on a load balancing signal but the instance group has not received any requests from the load balancer.
- MODE_OFF (WARNING): Autoscaling is turned off. The number of instances in the group won't change automatically. The autoscaling configuration is preserved.
- MODE_ONLY_UP (WARNING): Autoscaling is in the "Autoscale only out" mode. The autoscaler can add instances but not remove any.
- MORE_THAN_ONE_BACKEND_SERVICE (ERROR): The instance group cannot be autoscaled because it has more than one backend service attached to it.
- NOT_ENOUGH_QUOTA_AVAILABLE (ERROR): There is insufficient quota for the necessary resources, such as CPU or number of instances.
- REGION_RESOURCE_STOCKOUT (ERROR): Shown only for regional autoscalers: there is a resource stockout in the chosen region.
- SCALING_TARGET_DOES_NOT_EXIST (ERROR): The target to be scaled does not exist.
- UNSUPPORTED_MAX_RATE_LOAD_BALANCING_CONFIGURATION (ERROR): Autoscaling does not work with an HTTP/S load balancer that has been configured for maxRate.
- ZONE_RESOURCE_STOCKOUT (ERROR): For zonal autoscalers: there is a resource stockout in the chosen zone. For regional autoscalers: in at least one of the zones you're using there is a resource stockout. New values might be added in the future. Some of the values might not be available in all API versions.