View Source Changelog
Finch.child_spec/1which will automatically use the
:id, allowing users to start multiple instances under the same Supervisor without any additional configuration #202
- Include the changelog in the generated HexDocs #201
- Fix typo in
- Add support for private request metadata #180
- Hide docs for deprecated
- Add support for Mint.UnsafeProxy connections #184
- In v0.11.0 headers and status codes were added to Telemetry events in a way that made invalid assumptions regarding the shape of the response accumulator, this has been resolved in #196
- Telemetry updates #176
- Rename the telemetry event
- Introduce a new
:requestfield which contains the full
Finch.Request.t()in place of the
:methodfields wherever possible. The new
:requestfield can be found on the
- Rename the meta data field
:exceptionevents to follow the standard introduced in telemetry
- Rename the telemetry event
:pool_max_idle_timeoption to enable termination of idle HTTP/1 pools.
:max_idle_timeto make the distinction from
- Add headers and status code to Telemetry events.
- Complete the typespec for Finch.Request.t()
- Fix the typespec for Finch.build/5
- Update deps
- Fix handling of iodata in HTTP/2 request streams.
- Add ability to stream the request body for HTTP/2 requests.
- Check and respect window sizes during HTTP/2 requests.
- Upgrade NimbleOptions dep to 0.4.0.
- Add support for unix sockets.
- Return Error struct when HTTP2 connection is closed and a timeout occurs.
- Do not leak messages/connections when cancelling streaming requests.
- Demonitor http/2 connections when the request is done.
- Update mix.exs to allow compatibility with Telemetry v1.0
- Avoid appending "?" to request_path when query string is an empty string
- HTTP2 connections will now always return Exceptions.
- Add support for SSLKEYLOGFILE.
- Drop HTTPS options for default HTTP pools to avoid
- Return more verbose errors when finch is configured with bad URLs.
- Fix incorrect type spec for stream/5
- Add default transport options for keepalive, timeouts, and nodelay.
- Update Mint to 1.2.1, which properly handles HTTP/1.0 style responses that close the connection at the same time as sending the response.
- Update NimblePool to 0.2.4 which includes a bugfix that prevents extra connections being opened.
- Fix the typespec for Finch.stream/5.
- Fix assertion that was not actually being called in a test case.
- Add ability to stream the request body for HTTP/1.x requests.
- Fix deprecation in nimble_options.
- Fix crash in http2 pools when a message is received in disconnected state.
:max_idle_timeoption for http1 pools
- Optimize http2 connection closing.
- Use new lazy pools in NimblePool
idle_timemeasurements for all http1 connection telemetry
- Update all dependencies. This includes bug fixes for Mint.
- Add metadata to connection start telemetry in http/2 pools
- Add HTTP method to telemetry events
- BUGFIX - Include query parameters in HTTP/2 requests
- HTTP/2 support
- Streaming support for both http/1.1 and http/2 pools
- New api for building and making requests
- typespec fixes
- Response body now defaults to an empty string instead of nil
- Accepts a URI struct in request/3/4/5/6, Todd Resudek
http_method()typespec, Ryan Johnson
- Initial Release