View Source Changelog
This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Disable a semantic diffing optimization that caused poor diff results in certain cases, usually manifesting as incorrect branches being compared.
- More consistent formatting between
- Mneme now requires Elixir v1.14 or later.
- Adds semantic diffs which selectively highlight only meaningful changes when updating an assertion. This can be disabled with the
diff: :textoption; see the "Configuration" section of the
Mnememodule doc for more.
- Invalid options now cause a warning instead of crashing test process.
- Internal errors now show an error instead of crashing test process.
- Fix bug causing multiple identical choices to be presented in some cases where empty lists were a part of the value.
- Improved compile-time error message when
auto_assertis used outside of a
- More consistent handling of charlists: lists of integers will now generate themselves as a pattern as well as a charlist if the list is ASCII printable (#6).
- Fix a bug that could cause
auto_assertexpressions to revert to the previous value when using
- Add a
:default_patternconfiguration option for auto-assertions which controls the pattern that should be selected by default when prompted.
- When converting an auto-assertion to an ExUnit assertion, select the identical pattern when the
:infer(set by default).
- Add a
Mneme.start/1to restart Mneme if called multiple times.
- Dramatically reduce the performance gap between