The Elixir and Phoenix communities are friendly and welcoming. All questions and comments are valuable, so please come join the discussion!
There are a number of places to connect with community members at all experience levels.
- We’re on Freenode IRC in the #elixir-lang) channel.
- Request an invitation and join the #phoenix channel on Slack.
- For general Phoenix questions, email the phoenix-talk mailing list.
- To discuss new features in the framework, email the phoenix-core mailing list.
- Read about bug reports or open an issue in the Phoenix issue tracker.
- Ask or answer questions about Phoenix on Stack Overflow.
- Follow the Phoenix Framework on Twitter.
- The source for these guides is on GitHub. To help improve the guides, please report an issue or open a pull request.