View Source rebar3_hex_retire (rebar3_hex v7.0.7)
rebar3 hex retire - retire and unretire packages
Retires a package version.
$ rebar3 hex retire PACKAGE VERSION REASON --message $ rebar3 hex retire PACKAGE VERSION --unretire
Mark a package as retired when you no longer recommend it's usage. A retired package is still resolvable and usable but it will be flagged as retired in the repository and a message will be displayed to users when they use the package.
- renamed - The package has been renamed, including the new package name in the message.
- deprecated - The package has been deprecated, if there's a replacing package include it in the message
- security - There are security issues with this package
- invalid - The package is invalid, for example it does not compile correctly
- other - Any other reason not included above, clarify the reason in the message
Command line options
--repo- Specify the repository to work with. This option is required when you have multiple repositories configured, including organizations. The argument must be a fully qualified repository name (e.g,