mix hex.retire (Hex v0.21.1) View Source
Retires a package version.
mix hex.retire PACKAGE VERSION REASON mix hex.retire PACKAGE VERSION --unretire
Mark a package as retired when you no longer recommend it's usage. A retired package is still resolvable and usable but it will be flagged as retired in the repository and a message will be displayed to users when they use the package.
- renamed - The package has been renamed, including the new package name in the message
- deprecated - The package has been deprecated, if there's a replacing package include it in the message
- security - There are security issues with this package
- invalid - The package is invalid, for example it does not compile correctly
- other - Any other reason not included above, clarify the reason in the message
--message "MESSAGE"- Required message (up to 140 characters) clarifying the retirement reason
--organization ORGANIZATION- Set this for private packages belonging to an organization